Back this year by popular demand is Ohio’s network of opioid education and naloxone distribution programs – Project DAWN (Deaths Avoided With Naloxone).
Participation is FREE, however registration is required as attendance is limited. Reserve your spot now!
All participants receive a take-home naloxone kit and training on:
- Recognizing the signs and symptoms of overdose
- Distinguishing between different types of overdose
- Performing rescue breathing
- Calling emergency medical services
- Administering intranasal naloxone